San Francisco | How Luxury Homes And Fine Living Are Defined in Northern California | Mortgage residential and commercial home loans SF
Those who are looking for El Dorado Hills real estate are often looking for a luxury home in this small bedroom community, just 25 miles east of Sacramento, California, and an hour’s drive south and west of Lake Tahoe on the Nevada border.
Luxury home shoppers are generally looking for a home that is in a beautiful area and that has spectacular views. They are looking for elegance, prestige, convenience and amenities that make a home more than just a home. The El Dorado Hills area, which has yet to be incorporated, meets these criteria hands down.
Families began to call this area home as far back as 1962, and it remains a popular destination for homebuyers due to its clean environment and its easy access to many outdoor activities including camping, fishing and hunting.
El Dorado County provides easy access to ten major reservoirs and boasts of 11,640 acres of lake water. El Dorado County is also home to 575 miles of rivers and streams and nearly one million acres of national forest land.
What makes a house more than just a home? What takes an ordinary home and shows buyers that they are looking at a higher quality California luxury home?
In both El Dorado County and El Dorado Hills, luxury homes may share a number of characteristics:
1. A luxury home will take into consideration how restful and relaxing an upscale bathroom can be. As a result, homebuyers are likely to find infrared saunas, steam showers or jetted bathtubs large enough to accommodate two;
2. A state-of-the-art kitchen will often define a luxury home, above its counterpart in another location. Top-of-the-line, energy-efficient appliances, marble slab or granite countertops, subtle but creative lighting, stone floors and plenty of preparation space allow those who own luxury homes to do more than prepare a family meal. These kitchens provide enough space and ease-of-use to ensure a successful party or family get-together;
3. Luxury homes often create more than just a master bedroom – they create a place to escape to after a long day, a retreat. In the master suite, you’re likely to find a comfortable, spacious area designed for more than just sleep. Effective lighting, built in bookshelves, rich soothing colors and a reflection of the homeowner work together to create the perfect spot to unwind and relax;
4. Luxury properties are often pre-wired for both security systems and for a home theater experience. When homebuyers invest in a luxury home, they want to be assured that they can protect their investment and their family. They also wish to be able to have the convenience of entertaining others and spending time with their families; a home theater offers both those opportunities and more;
5. A luxury home is often characterized by it’s exterior as well as its indoor features. Landscaped gardens, fountains, beautiful wood decks, gazebos, and enclosed or open-air hot tub rooms that enable the homeowners to relax outside of their homes with the same comfort and beauty that they find inside; and
6. Luxury real estate is often further set apart by providing homebuyers and homeowners with a sense of exclusivity. Many luxury homes are within the gated communities, frequently near private country clubs, golf courses, or lakes such as Folsom Lake, offering a lifestyle experience as well as a beautiful environment to call a home.
Many homes that can be considered El Dorado Hills real estate, as well as those in the more general category of El Dorado County real estate, can best be described as luxury homes.
In both cases, homebuyers are likely to find homes with built-in wine cellars. A luxury home in the El Dorado Hills area may have a zero edge pool, a waterfall, breathtaking views, and interior accents of cherry or walnut along with slate floors. A luxury home in Eldorado County may even have an outdoor wet bar, a touch-pad automated security and lighting system, or even a multi-seat home theater that will allow the owners to entertain a dozen of their closest friends.
Ultimately, the defining characteristic of a luxury home is a living space that is tailored to the owners’ style, interests and preferences.
A luxury home is not merely a roof over your head: a luxury home is a reflection of the individual you, and what is important to you in your life.
Powered by Agent San Francisco – SF San Francisco. All rights reserved.© 2012 Copyright by Agent San Francisco™. All rights reserved. Agent San Francisco is an independent real estate brokerage.
“Agent San Francisco real estate brokerage” is an independent real estate brokerage firm with CaBRE – California Bureau of Real Estate Lic #01173770 and Mortgage Loan Originator MLO – NMLS ID: #1203203 & NMLS ID: #1425778 – Agent San Francisco is equal opportunity housing mortgage broker and
real estate agent that abides by all California Bureau of Real Estate rules and regulations. Agent San Francisco Mortgage Loan originators MLO’s and advertising are in compliance with FTC, U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD), Regulation Z [12 CFR §1026.24], Reg CaBRE, Mortgage Acts and Practices — Advertising rule, known as Regulation N – [12 Code of Federal Regulation §§1014 et seq.] – The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
Licensed and endorsed under California Bureau of Real Estate. (CaBRE)
CaBRE Broker #01173770
Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) NMLS ID #1425778
Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS ID #1203203
Searches related to residential home and commercial real estate lenders San Francisco
residential home and commercial real estate loans San Francisco
San Francisco residential home refinance and commercial real estate lenders list
largest residential home refinance and commercial real estate lenders San Francisco
residential home refinance and commercial real estate funding San Francisco
residential home refinance and commercial real estate financing San Francisco
residential home refinance and commercial mortgage lenders San Francisco
residential home refinance and business real estate lenders San Francisco
residential home refinance and private commercial real estate lenders San Francisco
Home purchase loans and refinancing
Licensed real estate broker CaBRE #01173770 | NMLS 1425778 & 1203203 | 415-796-0086 | www.agentsanfrancisco.com