24/7 – Mobile Notary Public – San Francisco Bay Area Hector Aldana 415-505-5046
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO GET SUPER DUPER FAST MOBILE NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICE IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA 24/7
Notary Public SF is San Francisco Based Notary and a mobile service, which specializes in traveling to our clients’ homes, places of business, hospitals or any agreed upon location. We provide the convenience of coming directly to you and eliminate the need for you to juggle your commitments and travel to an unfamiliar location. This service is intended for anyone who cannot “go to” see a notary and would like someone to come to them.
CALL OR TEXT 415-505-5046 FOR IMMEDIATE NOTARY PUBLIC RESPONSE
$10 Signing through November 2018
415-505-5046 Quick, Fast proficient, All hours, Holidays, Weekdays, Weekends, Week Nights. NOW!
Hi, My name is Hector – I am a mobile Notary Public here in San Francisco
Commission to October 1st of January, 2022
Licensed and Live Scan By Secretary of State
$100,000.00 Errors and Omissions
My – Notary Public video commercial https://www.agentsanfrancisco.com/notary-sf-open-all-hours-mobile-24-7/
www.mobilenotarypublicsf.com Fill out the quick form.
FEEs $10 Notarizations. $5 Discount, terms apply.
* 24/7 – Convenience fee after hours
* 7pm – 12am – $49
* 12am-7am -$79
** Mobile Travel Fee
* $69 – 15 Miles outside SF
* $99 – 50 Miles outside SF
* $150 – 75 Miles outside SF
OPEN 24/7 – OPEN WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS
Appointed and commissioned California Notary we provide Notarial Services for transactions regarding
Deed of Trust,
Loan and documents affecting real estate property,
Medical Release Forms,
Car Title Transfers,
Permits to Travel,
Power of Attorney etc.
We are at the cusp of the Financial District, North Beach and China Town. SF Notary Public open all hours and mobile.
Please note, it is illegal to provide legal assistance. Any legal questions will need to go to an attorney per SOS regulations.
It is illegal to charge more then the fee schedule per SOS regulations.
Mobile / convenience available for a small fee.
Copyright 2018 Ad contents cannot be duplicated or used without permission.
• Fees – State of California standard fee per notarized signature: $15 (Includes: Acknowledgments, Jurats, Oaths and Copy Certifications)
• Travel Charge* – Bay Area Notary is a mobile notary service providing traveling notarzations to ALL 9 counties of the San Francisco Bay Area. As a mobile service, all appointments will incur a travel fee that is agreed upon ahead of time between the client and Bay Area Notary.
• Cancelation Charge – Any appointment canceled within two hours of the scheduled appointment time will incur an additional fee of $25 at the time of service.
• Miscellaneous Charge – For any appointment, if the signer fails to arrive at the scheduled appointment time, Bay Area Notary will wait no less than 20 minutes for their arrival before a miscellaneous charge will be applied. For each additional 15 minutes of wait time a charge of $15 will be applied to the cost of service.
• Payment Methods – Bay Area Notary accepts cash, personal checks and all major credit cards. For credit card payments a 3% service fee will be applied to the total cost.
• Returned Checks – For any check returned a fee of $25 will be applied in addition to any bank fees.*All notarization fees are based on the California statutory code. California notary code allows notaries to charge a maximum of $10 per each notarized signature and an additional travel fee, which must be disclosed separate from the notarizaiton charges. Travel charges are additional and are calculated for each individual appointment as a separate fee from the notarization and will differ depending on distance an time to the location. While no two notarizations are exactly alike, some require hours of preparation, while others may require only the completion of a simple form; our fees reflect this. To allow for expedient notarization without incurring additional fees, please be certain all documents are appropriately completed.
MOBILE NOTARY SERVICES
Acknowledgment – Positive identification of signer by notary
Jurat – Notary compels signer to tell the truth
Oaths/Affirmations – Administered to signer by notary
These are some of the document types that we notarize:
Real Estate Documents
We provide mobile services to residential and commercial locations, including the following:
Senior Living Facilities
Notary SF – Open All Hours – Mobile 24/7
#notarypublic #mobilenotaryservice #sfnotary #notarysf #notarypublic #sanfranciscobayareahour
notary public service, notary public, notary public san francisco, notarizations, notarize,
Alameda, Albany CityAlameda American Canyon City Napa, Antioch City Contra Costa
Atherton Town San Mateo Belmont City San MateoBelvedere City Marin Benicia City Solano Berkeley City Alameda Brentwood City Contra Costa Brisbane City San MateoBurlingame City San Mateo Calistoga City Napa
Campbell City Santa Clara Clayton City Contra Costa Cloverdale City Sonoma
Colma Town San Mateo Concord City Contra Costa Corte Madera Town Marin Cotati City Sonoma
Cupertino City Santa Clara Daly City City San Mateo Danville Town Contra Costa Dixon City Solano Dublin City Alameda East Palo Alto City San Mateo El Cerrito City Contra Costa Emeryville City Alameda Fairfax Town Marin FairfieldCounty seat City Solano Foster City City San Mateo Fremont City AlamedaGilroy City Santa Clara Half Moon Bay City San Mateo Hayward City Alameda Healdsburg City Sonoma Hercules City Contra Costa Hillsborough Town San Mateo Lafayette City Contra Costa Larkspur City Marin
Livermore City Alameda Los Altos City Santa Clara Los Altos Hills Town Santa Clara Los Gatos Town Santa Clara MartinezCounty seat City Contra Costa Menlo Park City San Mateo Mill Valley City Marin
Millbrae City San Mateo Milpitas City Santa Clara Monte Sereno City Santa Clara Moraga Town Contra Costa Morgan Hill City Santa Clara Mountain View City Santa Clara NapaCounty seat City Napa Newark City Alameda
Novato City Marin OaklandCounty seat Oakley City Contra Costa Orinda City Contra Costa
Pacifica City San Mateo Palo Alto City Santa Clara Petaluma City Sonoma
Piedmont City Alameda Pinole City Contra Costa Pittsburg City Contra Costa Pleasant Hill City Contra Costa
Pleasanton City Alameda Portola Valley Town San Mateo Redwood CityCounty seat City San Mateo
Richmond City Contra Costa Rio Vista City Solano
Rohnert Park City Sonoma Ross Town Marin St. Helena City Napa San Anselmo Town Marin
San Bruno City San Mateo San Carlos City San Mateo
San FranciscoCounty seat City and county San Francisco San JoseCounty seat City Santa Clara
San Leandro City Alameda San Mateo City San Mateo San Pablo City Contra Costa
San RafaelCounty seat City Marin San Ramon City Contra Costa
Santa Clara City Santa Clara Santa RosaCounty seat City Sonoma Saratoga City Santa Clara
Sausalito City Marin Sebastopol City Sonoma Sonoma City Sonoma
South San Francisco Suisun City City Solano
Sunnyvale City Santa Clara Tiburon Town Marin Union City City Alameda Vacaville City Solano
Vallejo City Solano Walnut Creek City Contra Costa Windsor Town Sonoma
Woodside Town San Mateo Yountville Town Napa