Notary Public SF is San Francisco Based Notary and a mobile service, which specializes in traveling to our clients’ homes, places of business, hospitals or any agreed upon location. We provide the convenience of coming directly to you and eliminate the need for you to juggle your commitments and travel to an unfamiliar location. This service is intended for anyone who cannot “go to” see a notary and would like someone to come to them.
CALL OR TEXT 415-505-5046 FOR IMMEDIATE NOTARY PUBLIC RESPONSE
• Fees – State of California standard fee per notarized signature: $15 (Includes: Acknowledgments, Jurats, Oaths and Copy Certifications)
• Travel Charge* – Bay Area Notary is a mobile notary service providing traveling notarzations to ALL 9 counties of the San Francisco Bay Area. As a mobile service, all appointments will incur a travel fee that is agreed upon ahead of time between the client and Bay Area Notary.
• Cancelation Charge – Any appointment canceled within two hours of the scheduled appointment time will incur an additional fee of $25 at the time of service.
• Miscellaneous Charge – For any appointment, if the signer fails to arrive at the scheduled appointment time, Bay Area Notary will wait no less than 20 minutes for their arrival before a miscellaneous charge will be applied. For each additional 15 minutes of wait time a charge of $15 will be applied to the cost of service.
• Payment Methods – Bay Area Notary accepts cash, personal checks and all major credit cards. For credit card payments a 3% service fee will be applied to the total cost.
• Returned Checks – For any check returned a fee of $25 will be applied in addition to any bank fees.*All notarization fees are based on the California statutory code. California notary code allows notaries to charge a maximum of $10 per each notarized signature and an additional travel fee, which must be disclosed separate from the notarizaiton charges. Travel charges are additional and are calculated for each individual appointment as a separate fee from the notarization and will differ depending on distance an time to the location. While no two notarizations are exactly alike, some require hours of preparation, while others may require only the completion of a simple form; our fees reflect this. To allow for expedient notarization without incurring additional fees, please be certain all documents are appropriately completed.
MOBILE NOTARY SERVICES
Acknowledgment – Positive identification of signer by notary
Jurat – Notary compels signer to tell the truth
Oaths/Affirmations – Administered to signer by notary
These are some of the document types that we notarize:
Real Estate Documents
We provide mobile services to residential and commercial locations, including the following:
Senior Living Facilities
Notary SF – Open All Hours – Mobile 24/7